Friday, November 28, 2008

Mallrat Observatory

Working at Lenox Mall on the weekend is always an experience. You see some of the most eclectic people ever assembled under one roof. Our store is always jamming because we have local DJ's come through and get busy. I've seen Sol Messiah, Princess Cut, Silver Knight, Rasta Root, Mr Singh, etc. (I hear you Q-Storm) this week we had...


You better WRECKINEYEZ!!!
102_1827.JPG

The lil' homie from the Westside of the GO came thru to get some kicks and is looking to get plugged with adidas Skate Team. So if anyone in PORTLAND is reading this holla at me so I can connect the dots ya dig?
102_1828.JPG

After I got off work I decided to fall thru the Ed Hardy store and see what the fuss was about. When I was on my lunch break I saw they had a street team out in the mall telling people about their Grand Opening party...
102_1831.JPG

These jokers had a velvet rope, a line like it was a club, a cocktail server and a security guard at the door in that small store? SMH...
102_1833.JPG

DJ Ruckus stay getting them DJ AM type checks for the work he put in...
102_1837.JPG


On my way to holla at my folks at STANDARD I caught this NINTENDO DS SPA setup. There are no sales, no pressure. Just massages tto relax you as your making your rounds through the mall. *cue Guiness commercial "BRILLIANT!!!"
102_1839.JPG

No comments: