Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Video: Rick Ross on Lift Every Voice


Rick Ross on Lift Every Voice
by yardie4lifever2

Say what you want about me. Call me a heathen. Talk about how I'm not a real believer and that I'm straddling the fence & I'll tell you to your face I'm not that saved back up off me (LOLOLOLOL!) But real talk, I like how CoCo doing his thing to bring that "Spirit of Hip Hop" flavor to "Lift Every Voice" CoCo Brother feat Rick Ross on a mixtape that only Atlantans got a chance to cop a couple of years ago and Ross' interview piece was insightful. Truth of the matter is if we don't reach out to hurting people where they are how will they ever be comfortable enough to receive the truth of the WORD that they may come into the knowledge of KINGDOM living? Don't judge. Take notes.

No comments: