Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Read A Book "Free - The Future of a Radical Price"



Chris Anderson is the EIC (editor in chief) for WIRED Magazine. I am currently reading his previous book THE LONG TAIL (review coming soon). I find his insight nothing short of brilliant. In looking for him on twitter today I found that he released a new book right underneath my nose! FREE - The Future of a Radical Price. The concept is:


"Chris Anderson demonstrated how the online marketplace creates niche markets, allowing products and consumers to connect in a way that has never been possible before. Now, in FREE he makes the compelling case that in many instances businesses can profit more from giving things away than they can by charging for them. Far more than a promotional gimmick, FREE is a business strategy that may well be essential to a company's survival."


I can't wait to get my hands on a copy and digest it. Once I do you know I'll share my review with you but in the meantime if you can't wait for my review go ahead and get your copy by clicking the link below.




http://www.thelongtail.com/


www.twitter.com/chr1sa

(or you can download the unabridged audio book for free HERE)

No comments: