Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fresh Produce: Wishlist Edition

ldrs-x-blackhawks.jpg


Spotted @ LDRS 1354 ($35)


"We’ve had success with our custom Chicago fitteds so we decided to bring in another one. This Blackhawk fitted features a navy crown and a suede bill and under bill. We also flipped the traditional logo just a bit and added navy instead of the usual black."



Are you kidding me? I didn't cop these Decade Lows ($150) when they were in the store ($150). I wanted to, but I have a strict investment guideline when it comes to making purchases. Nonetheless we just packed these joints up Friday @ the store to ship 'em out and then I log online and catch this hat over at LEADERS? Why Jesus Why? I coulda put these Decade Low Craftsman with a nice boot cut dark denim jean and a button up or a Vintage Imperial polo. Dang that would've been a nice blend.
101_9502.JPG
101_9503.JPG
101_9505.JPG


I've posted these before (Decade Low Craftsman Pack $150) but I want to start giving y'all some looks on how I would piece the fit together ya dig? Feel free to comment.



101_9500.JPG
101_9497.JPG
101_9496.JPG

Trekker Vest ($85) available @ Adidas Originals Atlanta now
padidas1-4605257_pattern_w345a.jpg
padidas1-4605257_adidasalt1_w345a.jpg

With these Laver Mids ($70 available now @ Lenox Mall) I'd have to throw this




laver-mid-70.jpg

...with it.


I don't think we're getting this Premium Basic Down Jacket ($150) in the store but thank God for Shopadidas.com




premium-basics-down-jacket-150-1.jpg
premium-basics-down-jacket-150-2.jpg

But to be honest if you gone go hard body with it then you have to get the final installment of the Craftsman Pack and rock these Forums ($200 available @ Lenox now) with that coat and a nice fitted. I'd pull this off mean back home or in NY because it's only REALLY cold here in the ATL for about 2 months out of the year so it don't really make sense to get up on your winter gear too tough.
adidas-craftsmanship-forum-08.jpg
adidas-craftsmanship-forum-13.jpg

I'm in the A but I'm still in the 'GO ya dig? GO Ill!
blkgoill1.jpg
ldrsblk1.jpg

We got some EXCLUSIVE NEW ERA giveaways coming next week so if you win I'll include a few I adidas (trefoil sign) Atlanta stickers for you.

No comments: